Intermediate Strata Management
Elective CPD | 7
If you are already managing strata properties but would like to become more confident and effective in this area of real estate, this one day course is a must for you.
This session is designed to help participants further develop their skills and knowledge of strata management practices and thereby develop their career in one of the fastest growing areas of real estate.
Licensees, principals, branch managers, licensed agents, property managers and those
who wish to further their understanding of strata management
- Compulsory insurance covers for Strata Companies other than single tier strata schemes
- Requirements of the Strata Titles Act for Strata Companies in regard to insurance including the different insurance requirements for single tier strata schemes
- Uses of the three forms of contributions
- Procedure for the recovery of unpaid contributions
- Processes for building alterations
- Automatic merger of buildings
- The proprietors responsibilities in relation to his/her lot.
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 381
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Download a Group CPD Enrolment Form*conditions apply
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.