Elective CPD | 7
No scheduled occurrences found
No upcoming courses found
Becoming a professional auctioneer and conducting successful auctions is an acquired skill. Not only do you need to be empowered with information on the legalities and processes, but you also need excellent communication skills, a developed auctioneering style and know how to deal with difficult people and crowds.
This highly-interactive session will put you on the fast track to becoming a successful, professional auctioneer.
Real estate auctioneers and those interested in becoming an auctioneer
- Fine tuning responsibilities
- Legal responsibilities
- Effective auction preparation strategies
- Develop confident and skilful communication
- Auctioneering techniques, styles, scripts and dialogues
- Techniques for handling difficult auction crowds
- Opportunity to practice and call an auction
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 129
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.