Growing your Business in Turbulent Times
Elective CPD | 7
No scheduled occurrences found
No upcoming courses found
Why establishing new client relationships and planning for future business growth in this challenging and changing market is pivotal for your business today.This new session will show you how you can increase your rent roll with new strategies and initiatives and watch your business grow by understanding the value of investor profiling, connectivity and opportunities that unleash consistent organic lead generation.
You will also gain an understanding of the fundamental role key team members play in assisting the business to gain new managements and sustain the evolution of property management.
- Business Development Managers
- Property Managers
- Why opportunity mining is pinnacle in building consistent lead generation
- The value of connectivity and understanding network mapping
- The think and act approach for sustainable growth
- Combating this changing market with growth strategies that have proven results
- Sales techniques to assist with asking for the business and pitching your unique selling points
- Layered marketing initiatives for the consumer
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval code: REIWA 546
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Download a Group CPD Enrolment Form*conditions apply
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.