Commercial Property Management Intermediate
Elective CPD | 7
This course is intended to help you build on your existing commercial property management skills and provide you with the opportunity to workshop issues and share knowledge with your peers. Topics covered comprises of rent reviews, the most appropriate way to respond to tenancy issues, the services your clients expect and the preparation of budgets and statements.
- Options, how and when they are exercised, advantages and preconditions which apply
- Different methods available for reviewing rentals
- How to resolve rental disputes
- The purpose of a Condition Report and how to prepare one
- The components of a tenancy contract schedule
- Property inspections - the process and need for regularity
- Issues associated with tenants land use
- Issues associated with inheriting a rent roll
- Essential service requirements and the property managers role in providing these
- Insurance and other Risk Management issues
- The content of a basic owner's statement for a commercial property
- Legislation relating to Commercial Property Management, particularly termination of leases
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 380
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.