Coaching your Clients with Emotional Intelligence
Elective CPD | 7
8.30 AM–4.30 PM
REIWA Training - Subiaco
Level 1, 215 Hay Street
Subiaco WA 6008
Helping clients manage their emotions while making life decisions at the same time requires a trusted coach and advisor who can help them navigate not only the decisions that need to be made but support them through a highly stressful and emotional time.
All real estate professionals and support staff
- Why emotional intelligence (EI) is important
- EQi 2.0 scales and sub-scales
- The benefits and science behind EI
- How to apply EI to your real estate agency
- Personality and communication styles
- Uncovering areas of emotional conflict during a sales and buying process
- How to provide constructive feedback to your sellers
- Interpret and manage your own emotions at work
Accrues 7 Elective CPD points
Approval Code: REIWA 557
From 1 July 2018:
Off-peak Members: $322.00
Off-peak Non-members: $363.00
Peak Members: $340.00*
Peak Non-members: $380.00*
*Peak period rates apply to all sessions delivered in November and December.
All prices are GST inclusive.
Want up to 20% off training?If you have five or more people from your office wanting to enrol in the same CPD course, you could be eligible for one of the following discounts:
10% off - when enrolling 5-10 people*
20% off - when enrolling more than 10 people*
Did you know we can also come to you to deliver training?Contact us on 9380 8285 to discuss your training needs and we can arrange training at a time and location suitable to you.
Having problems enrolling online?Download the manual enrolment form.
Enrol now to complete your 3 point mandatory CPD
Keeping your qualification current and your knowledge up-to-date is very important.